Pressure Vessels manufacturing: OUR CORE BUSINESS SINCE THE 80’s
Cosmec is able to perform in-house mechanical design, calculation and all related manufacturing and testing activities of the following Pressure Vessels:
- High and Low Pressure Spherical / Horizontal / Vertical Dampners;
- Tail Gas Drums;
- Housings for Carbon / Sand Filters;
- Housings for Steam Separators;
- Housings for Double Barrel Separators;
- Housings for Three-phase Separators;
- Atmospheric Tanks;
- Combustion Chambers and Burners;
- Pig Launching and Receiving Traps;
- Indirect Water Bath Heaters;
Thanks to Stamp “U2” certification, Cosmec is able to cover high pressure applications where relevant thickness (up to 200 mm) is involved.
For more information about Manufacturing capabilities click here
MECHANICAL DESIGN & CODES
ASME VIII Div.1 – ASME VIII Div.2 – EN 13445 – PED 2014/68/CE – API – AS – AD2000 – PD5500 – ATEX – VSR – VSG – GOST – IBR.
Furthermore, we have experience with the main following Standards and Practices:
NACE TM0177 – NACE TM0284 – NACE MR0175 – NACE MR0103 – TEMA “B” – TEMA “C” – TEMA “R” – Shell DEP – Exxon Mobil – Total – SnamProgetti – ENI / SAIPEM – GE Nuovo Pignone – NORSOK.